US Debt: Republican vs Democrat. It doesn’t matter. Both parties are completely incapable of a modicum of fiscal discipline. Looking back at the history of the debt since 1913.
- Payday Links – Dec 14 2018No homework? Yeah, this country is in trouble.
- The Trump PutAwaiting the moment Trump needs a win and triggers a massive stock market rally. Let's hope we win something meaningful from tariffs, first.
- Managing Sequence Of Returns: Flexible SpendingExamining the role that spending flexibility plays in managing sequence of returns risk.
- 4 Months: Changing Direction (Slightly)Delusions of Grandeur get the best of us. Read about the recent changes to the site and where things are headed.
- A Historic Tuesday: Meltdowns & Yield CurvesAn impromptu market update after Tuesday's action. Heading to Defcon 2.
- $1 Million Isn’t EnoughA recent post claims retiring on $1 million will work in perpetuity. I strongly disagree with this, and so does stock market history.
- Payday Links – Nov 30 2018Payday Links are better late than never.